Monday, August 26, 2013

Time management Fail? How re-energize?

If your to do list is to big and you working all the time it can be one day that you have no more strength to work. In this situation you can say that all your time management fail.

Time+management+Fail


Erin Kelly from chicagonow.com have similar problem check what she doing:
So what happens when you hit the wall and you just can't rally? Take a step back and give yourself a break. You are no good to yourself or anyone else if you are overtired. 
So I just sat on the couch. I picked a few tasks that I could do while at rest. I made a grocery list for a dinner party I was having the next day. I did 4 loads of laundry. And during a commercial, I changed the sheets on my bed. I also answered emails from my kindle. 
Several hours, and two large cups of coffee later, I was ready to face the world (I had a doctors appointment and had no choice). 
Everyone has an full plate. We are all trying to do more with less and at times can get stressed out. Here I was with the time, and not the energy. I had overdone it work wise the last week. So there I sat. 
There are times when you have to throw in the towel and allow yourself to have some down time. Give yourself some time to re-energize.
Read more here: Time management Fail
Photo by by IK's World Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment