Monday, January 9, 2017

The Mentality of Legends


Never be discouraged never hold back give everything you've got fall forward regarding onto your dream and abiding focused is extremely important if I could come from a council estate in the middle of Stratford upon Avon and live in seventeen residences before I was sixteen and win three Michelin superstars anybody who wants to come in and imitate or use me as inspiration then, you know, I'm the real deal you know, in the beginning we went to every single description and every single description slam their entrance on us um ... the genius thing that we did was we didn't give up we didn't say' because these people' you know, we used that what do they know approaching you know, we didn't give up at that point you know, when I went to film institution everybody suggested well you're nuts, what are you going to film institution for? none from film institution had ever get a chore in the movie business, it merely had never happened so you were just fated to be a ticket ticker at Disneyland so it was like' why would you do that ?' you know' why don't you take a major you can actually get a job at ?' but, formerly I fell in love with it there was no going back although there are I had absolutely no chance of representing it in the movie business so, whatever you feel in your heart and in your intestine you should follow that follow that and then if that changes one day, that's fine too, then you follow that but you're the only one who knows , nobody else you can't tell anyone tell you what your best is you know what your best is and I work at it, you know you can have whatever you require it just takes work I've never actually viewed myself as particularly talented where I excel is ludicrous, nauseating work ethic you now, while the other guy is sleeping I'm working while the other guy is gobbling I'm working none drives harder than me within the octagon, outside the octagon I am a workhorse work your butt off "youve never" want to miscarry because you didn't work hard enough I never wanted to lose a competition or lose an election because I didn't work hard enough I always felt leaving no stone unturned Mohammed Ali, one of my great heroes, had a great position in the 70 s when he was asked' how many sit ups do you do ?' he suggested' I don't count my sit ups, I only start counting when it starts hurting, when I experience pain, that's when I start counting because that's when it actually counts, that's what sees you a champ' to become an entrepreneur is not easy and a lot of people who try to become entrepreneurs they miscarry along the way but good ones pick themselves up and they try again and then try again until they succeed if they can do it, I can do it and that is the mentality if somebody else can do it, you can do it and I said to myself, I will do it and I will do it better that is the mentality don't be afraid to miscarry anything I have ever struggled I was always willing to miscarry merely the fact that I'm willing to fail is an brainchild people are so scared to lose that they don't even try like, one thing that people can't say is, they can't say I'm not trying that I'm not trying my hardest and I'm not trying to do it the best behavior that I know how with what very little information I get don't give up you will miscarry one thousand times but then you'll succeed and most people like to give up when they are fail because that's when it feels like that's when you're supposed to give up' I tried, I failed. Time to quit' I totally disagree collapse actually happens when you've decided that you no longer want to pursue that dream that's the moment of collapse that's the point when you turn the corner from on your behavior to success to neglecting I've often gratified people who are panicked, in a channel coat of their own representing because they would rather do anything than miscarry they don't want to try for suspicion of neglecting well that's the rock bottom thing rock bottom wasn't merriment, at all I'm not going to romanticise rock bottom but it was liberating what did I have to lose? I've found that good-for-nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks nothing. Reggie Jackson struck out 2600 periods in his vocation, "the worlds largest" in the history of baseball but you don't hear about the strike off, people remember the home run Thomas Edison conducted one thousand neglected experiments did you know that? I didn't know that because the one thousand and first was the light bulb I wanted it as bad as I wanted to breathe and even collapse wasn't enough to draw me cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment